The following Resolutions were passed at the Annual Shareholders Meeting of Smiths City Group Limited held today at the Tannery, Woolston Christchurch.
1. The election of Alastair Gibson Kerr as a Director of the Company
2. The election of Benjamin John Powles as a Director of the Company
3. The election of Antony David Karp as a Director of the Company
4. The re-election of Tony Donald Allison as a Director of the company
5. The authorisation of Directors to fix the auditor’s remuneration for the current financial year.
For more information contact:
About Smiths City Group Limited
Smiths City Group (NZX.SCY) was founded in Christchurch in 1918 and has a proud tradition as one of New Zealand’s oldest and largest retail chains. The company floated on the stock exchange in 1972 and operates 35 stores (including 3 clearance centres) nationwide. The group comprises Smiths City Retail, Smiths City Finance and Smiths City Commercial. On the web: www.smithscity.co.nz and www.smithcitygroup.co.nz